SingleplayerOpen Duke Nukem 3D singleplayer
To start multiplayer game:
· Connect to IPX server (read bellow)
· Select "Network Game" in Duke Setup
To start the game please use Play button above.
After loading of DOS, the game will stop on IPX connection screen. It will look like this:
After this screen appeared please open Sidebar 
and then press on Configure network submenu.
1. Create a new Token or use some existing one. Token is unique identifier of IPX server.
2. Press the Start button near IPX label to start the IPX server. Wait until it started.
3. Press the Connect button near IPX label to connect to the IPX server.
4. Share the token with other players.
1. Enter host token.
2. Press the Connect button near IPX label to connect to the IPX server.
After connection established you can press the Enter key to start the game.
Video & screenshots
Duke Nukem 3D is a famous and most played DOS game that supports Multiplayer games. Play Duke Nukem 3D with your friends in Browser for free without registration Duke Nukem 3D on mobile.